Sending my thoughts/prayers. If you need anything at all, shoot me a PM friend.
Sending my thoughts/prayers. If you need anything at all, shoot me a PM friend.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I hate to hear that news man. But keep your head up and everything will alright. I hope everything turns out ok. But until I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
You are in my prayers, and will be in the prayers of my church family also.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Been praying
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
You're in my prayers, as well as your family.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks